Wilson landing boat club
Wilson Landing Boat Club is a members-only private club designed for people who enjoy boating but prefer not to own a boat. Wilson Landing owns and maintains a premium fleet of powerboats up to 21’. The fleet includes both saltwater and freshwater vessels to enjoy all the May River and surrounding waterways have to offer. Families can go cruising, fishing, skiing, or searching for shark teeth and shells on a local sandbar. The awaiting fun and adventure is endless.
Our Members have spread the word that Wilson Landing Boat Club as being the highest quality boating experience available. Our mission is to serve our members with excellence and help make many wonderful memories on the water.
Join the club and enjoy the benefits:
- Unlimited number of outings
- No per-use charge, membership covers everything but the fuel you use.
- Enjoy a variety of boats including dual-console bow riders, center-console fishing boats, electric Duffy boat and an electric freshwater bass fishing boat.
- Members only
- Boater safety classes
- Social events throughout the year
How does the Boat Club work:
- Simply call or log in to our easy-to-use online reservation system anytime, anywhere to reserve your favorite boat from our fleet.
- When you arrive, you'll find your boat dockside, clean, shipshape, fueled, with ice in the cooler. Stow your gear and food, welcome family and friends aboard, then take off. You're just minutes from Hilton Head Island and the Intracoastal Waterway.
- At the end of your day, enjoy easy docking, gather your gear and head for home.
Frequently Asked Questions
2016 Member Level Benefits
Wilson Landing Boat Club Fleet Review
Our saltwater fleet utilizes Scout Boats, the best boats built in the Lowcountry.